The Fallen Slash RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Slash RP

A slash RP for fans of good music and attractive musicians...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs)

Go down 

Does Chloe's pretty lecture help?
Yes
Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_vote_lcap67%Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_vote_lcap0%Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe -giggles unknowingly-
Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_vote_lcap33%Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

Number of posts : 7902
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) Empty
PostSubject: Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs)   Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Just some advice.

To make your posts more individual and to tell us about your character make a cool looking signature. You know, the writing and picture that is underneath your post text. That can be done on the "signature" under "Profile" on the top menu bar. Have a look at mine or anyone elses for any inspiration. Need any help, just ask whoevers on, we are all friendly.

Tip: If you are slightly HTML retarded, don't worry, we are all at some point. Make your siggie in a post message first as the signature menu is in French. LOL. And preview it a few times before saving. Just so it looks perfect.
So, have fun and remember ask your mods or admin cos we are all nice.

Check out Chloe on Zacky
Check Jo out on Matty
Check Syn out on Brian/Syn

What we like to see...

Centered signatures: Ok. The signatures with a picture look a little tacky then they are on the side so... just write [*center] [*/center] (without the stars) around your WHOLE signature. Please. We want to boys in the pictures to be kepts as pretty as they are. happy

Icons: Ok, this is just a Chloe thing. LOL. Ok. I have a thing about the userpics. I like them to be icons because they are all about the same size and it makes the board look better and more professional. So, if you find a nice icon of your pretty boy, please use that instead. And if you can't find one, Chloe will be happy to find one as she is the queen of photobucket. LOL.
And to show my love for icons....

Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) ZackyandsyniconMaking your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) ZackyVengeanceMaking your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) Ththf231e928Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) Ththd1faf783Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) Thzackyicon2Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) 25cc1248Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs) ThThe_Vengeance

OK.
I'm gonna show you the code to my signature just so you can see the code against the end result and see what you have to do to get different things. Like text sizes and Bolds and underlines....

OK.
Remember, the "*" stars are NOT included. happy

[center*][img*]https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x62/DeathBatRebellion/kansas9.jpg[*/img]
[color=yellow*]On stage at Warped Tour. Dream. Come. True.[/*color]
[color=violet*][size=29*][b*]Zack[i*](etta)[*/i]y Baker[*/b][*/size][/*color]
[i*]Stronger than I ever thought I could be. Thanks Brian.[/i*]
[*b]Zacky & Mick[/b*]
All or Nothing. Rebels against the world. United we stand.
[/*center]

(Please note. My signature has changed many times since this one. So don't fret if it is not the same. The basic principal is this there. Enjoy. Dated 25th August.)

Hope that helped you all out. Thanks for viewing. yayness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx

Making your posts look pretty...(New users and n00bs)
Page 1 of 1