The Fallen Slash RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Slash RP

A slash RP for fans of good music and attractive musicians...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm wanting to claimeth...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

Number of posts : 10056
Registration date : 2007-05-17

So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:07 am

Haha.
I usually meet every band I see.
Or if I don't, the support band at least. Haha.
I have backstage tickets for Bowling For Soup, Bloodhound Gand, Army Of Freshman and Zebrahead so I will definitely be meeting them.
For Taste of Chaos with The Used, Aiden, Rise Against etc We will no doubt meet them coz we are persistant.
For Thirty Seconds to Mars I hope we'll meet them, I dunno.
That's all the concerts we have coming up. We need MORE! I wanna go see Korn and Deathstars the day before my birthday!! LOL.

I am a concert whore, I am sorry. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:12 am

Lucky I only met 69 Eyes and Pantera. And fucking Pantera wasn't even at a show, it was at a hockey game. We met them on a smoke break lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:24 am

James wrote:
Lucky I only met 69 Eyes and Pantera. And fucking Pantera wasn't even at a show, it was at a hockey game. We met them on a smoke break lol.

WOW!
Awesome!!! I wish I met them!! Specially Pantera! Haha
It sucks living in England coz you never see anyone randomly. Haha
I have only met My Chemical Romance, Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy, Eagles Of Death Metal, The Audition, Madina Lake, Paramore, The Misfits and a million support bands Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:29 am

UH hellooo I'd so give up 69 Eyes and Pantera for the Misfits! Yeah well most bands ignore Texas lol I'm lucky if I meet a band at all.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:35 am

James wrote:
UH hellooo I'd so give up 69 Eyes and Pantera for the Misfits! Yeah well most bands ignore Texas lol I'm lucky if I meet a band at all.

Awww!
Still awesome though!
Wow you live in Texas?
Cool! What's is it like there?
We all live in England.
Incase you didn't already guess, me and Chloe (Zacky) are best friends in real life, and Syn (Syn, lol) we met online like a year ago and are pretty much best friends also. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:49 am

Lol I gathered as much.

Well lets see....basically Texas sucks total ass. Its full of homophobic cowboys and southern baptists, everyones a hunter and everyone loves eating carcass, its too fucking hot, it never snows, and there's more people that speak Spanish than English. Plus, it gets overlooked by all the best bands. And theres a rodeo practically every week. The football team sucks and the baseball teams worse. Theres an ongoing war between UT and OU and UT sucks anyways so it doesn't matter. The best colleges in the state are either Christian or for veterinary school. Almost everyone owns a horse and if they don't they probably have at one point. The scenery consists of corn, wheat, cows and dead grass. Everyones a conservative Republican and we gave birth to the George Bushes. There's nothing good about Texas. This place sucks.

Sorry if I seem kind of bitter.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:22 pm

Aww.
And I had no idea it was so bad there. :(
A girl who played Gerard Way on here lives in Texas, She seemed to like it I think.
I would say you should move to England but nah, it sucks too much here. Haha.
Awness.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:12 pm

She's probably not a gay, liberal democratic vegan lol. But yeah, I hate this place. I'm hopefully gonna go to college in Boston, and then either to Ireland or Canada I'll go.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:15 pm

James wrote:
She's probably not a gay, liberal democratic vegan lol. But yeah, I hate this place. I'm hopefully gonna go to college in Boston, and then either to Ireland or Canada I'll go.

Haha yeah, getting out of there would probably be best if you aren't enjoying it. Haha. Aww.
Syn and Jacoby are about to have smex on the RP haha, do you wanna have one of my characters meeting up with James on the island?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:22 pm

Yeah, two more years to go and I'm outta here! lol

Yupp lets meet up lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:28 pm

Alrighty then.
You gotta choice, I can be Matt or Mick.
Matt = over-the-top camp guy who is nice to everyone, so will be nice to James and shit.
or
Mick = lil guy with a big attitude, will probably pick a fight with James if he meets him.

Just pop down to the Official Rp and thennnn just introduce your character, no doubt sitting in the same bar where my character is, which is where most of the characters are introduced and then... yeah. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:30 pm

How about you be Matt? (sorry I'm a huge Matt fan)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:31 pm

Haha Matt will be fine. Haha.
Rp boards!!
*Flies to*
I'll start Matt off sitting in a bar or whatever, and then he can meet James.
=DD
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:32 pm

Okey dokey artichokey!!

(please forgive my moments of uber-flamerness. lol)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:35 pm

LOL! Haha.
I am on the RP now and posted as Matt.
Just need to have James now and it alll works
v. happy v. happy
Hehe
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Righto! I'll get right now that...urm...yeah
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:48 pm

Megalolz!
Awesome! I posted like, a page back or some shit.
Btw there is lots of random (( )) all over the place just from when we are just talking as ourselves rather than RPing so I am sorry about that. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:52 pm

Its ok lol altho its very different from the other RP board I'm on. Its more uhm...strict I guess over there. But yeah...posted biotch. happy
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:00 pm

LOL.
We aren't strict here at all with anything. Haha.

How is that one different to this one?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:05 pm

Its got rules lol. Idk basically its more "You do this in this section, and ONLY this section" Like...you talk in the talking section you rp in rping section, pictures in the pictures section, etc. And the girl that runs it is only like 14, and shes totally fucking crazy. (not to be mean or anything its true lol)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:08 pm

LOL
The girl who runs this, Syn, is 20 so she is a lot more mature I am guessing.
And yeah, it is completely laid back here, you can do whatever really, no one will yell. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Yay! The chick on that board threw a total hissy fit and demodded me and a girl because I told two girls that wanted to RP in the section where a lot of us RP that they could just send the crazy bitch (not in those terms lol) a pm and hop on in. She was PISSED. For serious. I'm glad its more laid back here.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:15 pm

Haha eek! That sounds harsh.
Where was this RP? Haha.
And yeah, it is a lot different here. Probably coz we are all friends and just nice people in general. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm

a7xplay.proboard82.com

I like it there lol its just the admins insane. But the girls on that site are just fucking rad. happy

Yay for nice people! Lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:25 pm

Oooh!
-Looks-
Hehe.
Our Admin is a little insane... but in a good way.
We are all a little yayness! mixed with buahahaha Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm wanting to claimeth...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Slash RP :: Roleplay :: Official Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: