The Fallen Slash RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Slash RP

A slash RP for fans of good music and attractive musicians...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Randomness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

Number of posts : 8734
Localisation : In a walking cliche, surrounded by fluffy bunnies and pretty flowers! Like the giant homo I am.
Registration date : 2007-05-17

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:54 am

Hm, isn't it supposed to be the overzealous dad introducing his "I really couldn't care less" child to Metallica instead of the other way round? I'm playing S&M in a desperate attempt to make my dad realize how fucking AMAZING Metallica are.I'd use the other albums but I dun think they'd work. Could probably get away with Sanitarium and Nothing Else Matters but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

Number of posts : 10056

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:03 am

LOL so much!!
My dad has all the albums I think, and my stepmom has apparently every single vinyl or something.
At the family meal yesterday my awkward Uncle who is into rock and stuff was going on about how he doesn't like Metallica. Apparently he says you can't hear the lyrics over the music, so what's the point? I pointed out that the best part of rock songs is the guitar solo, which he disagreed to. To which I mentioned the lyrics are understandable in Metallica songs, and not just grunts which he seemed to think, I told him Bring Me The Horizon was a band who's lyrics were hard to hear, but he was stubborn and just said how he doesn't think Metallica are a good band because he doesn't hear the lyrics and therefore can not listen to the song properly and appreciate it, in which time my stepmom got into it saying that Metallica writes amazing lyrics that are easy to hear in the song and... well we all got into a big argument about Metallica. Haha.
Twas interesting. And strange considering I was fighting for them against someone who is like, forty, and I'm not exactly Metallica's biggest fan. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

Localisation : In a walking cliche, surrounded by fluffy bunnies and pretty flowers! Like the giant homo I am.

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:11 am

happy hug
Thank you for defending theeeeeeeeem!

Metallica are the definition of real metal in my mind. I mean, their music isn't about how they want to die (disregarding Fade To Black) or how their bitches aren't putting out. Their lyrics about everything from depression (Unnamed Feeling) to war casualties (One) to drug addiction (Master Of Puppets). The music always seems to get across these points without even having the lyrics put to them. Take Sanitarium for example. There are no lyrics at the moment but the drums and the guitar are being played with a kind of painful desperation as if to shout "Help me! I'm hurting!"

Even if you can't hear the lyrics, musically, Metallica are amazing. I mean, Orion for example is like 8 minutes of instrumental and it's just mindblowing. So... BLAH!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:13 am

It would have been so funny if you were there, I could see you and him arguing over it for hours. And he thinks he's a great guitarist and shit, and I bet you are better, so that would just be hilarous to see. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:20 am

Heehee, I'm not that amazing.
But I sure would have got irate over the whole Metallica thing. I'd have been jumping up and down screaming "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THEM?! HOW MANY METAL BANDS CAN PLAY WITH A FULL SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA AND STILL BE AMAZING?! HMMMMMMMMM!!!!"
And so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:24 am

That would have been so funny to see. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:31 am

THEY PRACTICALLY INVENTED THRASH METAL!

Okay, getting carried away now, haha. I'm arguing with a random blob in my head over why Metallica are awesome and amazing. I have to do it with Amy so often, I tend to get carried away. She doesn't like them. Not on. She thinks A7X are better. I find it really hard to comment on that. City Of Evil is better than a lot of their stuff but on the whole Metallica are better. A7X are going to be the next Metallica.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:35 am

He hadn't heard of A7X, I mentioned MCR and he was like *Rolls eyes* Emo. And I was like, "I hate labels" And he said he did too but then went out about how you can't have something without labelling it. And I was like wtf, it is too early for this! And wished Luke was still here for me to talk to him. Haha.
Arguing can be fun though!
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:39 am

Get that man City of Evil now. Then throw heavy things at him if he doesn't like it. What kind of bands does he listen to anyway?

MCR are not emo anymore. Emo music involves obscure lyrics to describe mundane, depressing situations and is only understood by the bands fans. Like Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. Seriously, does anyone get them, really? I will admit, Three Cheers had a few emo tracks but Bullets and Parade aren't emo.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:48 am

I need to. Haha.
I don't know what bands, he mentioned liking the Artic Monkey's. My stepmom said that when they were younger he used to get her into rock music like he used to make her listen to Pink Floyd or something.
-Shrugs-
And I told him they weren't emo, and mentioned how labelling is nowadays, he just said things need to be labelled, which I guess is true, but not labelled under something that isn't rthe right label or whatever.
Haha, it as interesting yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:53 am

Arctic Monkeys? He has the NERVE to badmouth Metallica and then mentions them? My God. I... I mean I like some of their songs. I LOVE Brianstorm just coz it always makes me think of Syn ("Coz you're smooth and you're wet and she's not aware yet but she's yours.") but my God. They just talk over the music. Pft.

Pink Floyd are pretty cool, not a favourite but they're cool.

MCR are just plain rock. They're not emo, they're none of those real subgenres, they're just listener friendly rock. Or violent pop as they called themselves. Oh God, I've just realized. Gerard said a few years back that he thought they'd have a number one song about a massacre... well, it kinda happened. I mean, there were a lot of dead people in The Black Parade...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:58 am

LOL, I told him I thought the Artic Monkey's were boring. He was like whacked Haha. And you realise you wrote Brianstorm, right? LOL.

I still love MCR even though they are still very overrated and overplayed. I swear to god if I hear/see Teenagers one more time then pissed off
LOL.
Whoa that's kinda creepy that he said that...
-Shrugs-
Then again, I never said Gerard WASN'T creepy, so it kinda works. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:03 am

Everyone says that to me, the song is actually called Brianstorm coz it's about a guy called Brian. Haha. So I'm not completely obsessed.
Lyrics:
Spoiler:

Please tell me I'm not mad, that does sound like Syn.

LoL, Gee's not creepy, he's lovely!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:11 am

Whoa! You should sing that to him when you meet him.
I think he'll be scared though.
Strange that it is called Brianstorm, But I'ma guessing the Brian they are singing about isn't as hot as Brian Haner. LOL.

And he is creepy! He scares me! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:24 am

LoL, I should... but I'll wait until I'm pissed on the last night of the tour I think, heehee. That way he probably won't give a shit how random I'm being and'll start getting excited coz he has a song and the others don't.

Gerard's a sweetie piiiiiiiiiie! Yeah, he's a bit odd but he's wuvwey! That said I'm biased coz y'know hero and all.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:30 am

Hahahahaha we wanna get drunk on the night, Chloe wouldn't wanna, but Emma would, but we don't know how we can, coss we don't wanna get drunk before we go in there, cos I guess that could be dangerous if you're at the front or whatever, we want to before we try and meet them, so that would mean sneaking it in and downing it in thr toilets before we go out or something, but they check our bags, so that sucks.
Hmmm...

Annnnnnddd Gerard is still creepy no matter how much he has helped people.
He touches his brother on stage for fuck's sake! That bad enough... kinda.
LOL.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:33 am

Well if I'm seeing them down there with ya, I'll get you some booze in the venue. I'm not going to get drunk until the last night, I'll be traveling all over the country then in a sweaty moshpit all night. I'm not too keen on adding hangovers to all the other illnesses I'll end up with. I really want them to do a date on my 21st next year. I'd have to pounce on them after the show.

"I'm 21 today! Do with me what you will!" LoL.

Yeah... but he's Geraaaaaaaaaaaaaard.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:36 am

Ha, that would be awesome. I want to go to more than one tour date, I think I'll buy a ticket close by myself and then tell my dad to get one further away so I have two, i don't think I could push more than two though... Hmm...
I just want to be drunk when I meet them so I am not as scared and stuff when I do, and can talk more and are more laid back and shit. Haha.

And LOL that would be awesome, YOU SHOULD DO IT!

And true, but he is also a scary pedo-like man. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:42 am

I can just see the dirty looks on their faces, haha! I mean, yeah compared to their girlfriends I'm not much to look at but hey, you never know! I know I'm definitely hitting Newcastle (taking my sister to that one... that could be funny "OH GOD! REV YOU'RE AS TALL AS ME!"), Leeds, Manchester and whichever's closest to you guys. I want to go on the whole tour but I can't afford to. Four dates is pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

Number of posts : 7902

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:53 am

This is where you are. LOL.
I don't want to you guys to be drunk if we meet them. sad Cos I won't be and i'll have to look after you. (Not you Syn)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:54 am

Chloe, you don't need to look after us, we won't be completely falling over wasted kinda thing. LOL. Just like a little tipsy or whatever.
You wouldn't need to look after us.
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 am

Matty wrote:
Chloe, you don't need to look after us, we won't be completely falling over wasted kinda thing. LOL. Just like a little tipsy or whatever.
You wouldn't need to look after us.

You promise?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:58 am

Yes I promise.
LOL, we won't do a Matt and Brian drunkness and I confess my undying love for you while Emma gets jealous and we get into a big fight ending in both being sick...
Not that bad. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:01 am

I'll just be staring at Syn yelling random shite at him: "I REET FANCY YOU!"
"GET YER KIT OFF!"
"So, what else can those fingers do?"

Oh I warn you, if they mention being hot on stage, I will yell "STRIP THEN YOU SEXY BEASTS!" - I did that at Good Charlotte. Joel pissed himself laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:03 am

Matty wrote:
Yes I promise.
LOL, we won't do a Matt and Brian drunkness and I confess my undying love for you while Emma gets jealous and we get into a big fight ending in both being sick...
Not that bad. LOL.
I would just walk away and leave to have a chick fight. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Randomness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next