The Fallen Slash RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Slash RP

A slash RP for fans of good music and attractive musicians...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Randomness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

Number of posts : 7902
Registration date : 2007-05-17

General Randomness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:04 am

Brian wrote:
I'll just be staring at Syn yelling random shite at him: "I REET FANCY YOU!"
"GET YER KIT OFF!"
"So, what else can those fingers do?"

Oh I warn you, if they mention being hot on stage, I will yell "STRIP THEN YOU SEXY BEASTS!" - I did that at Good Charlotte. Joel pissed himself laughing.
Do it! I will without the drink. I have no shame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

Number of posts : 10056

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 am

LOL!! Yes you should.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
-LOL's-
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

Number of posts : 8734
Localisation : In a walking cliche, surrounded by fluffy bunnies and pretty flowers! Like the giant homo I am.

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:07 am

LoL, I yelled the strip thing whilst sober.

I'll probably just turn into a giggling kid when I meet Syn all blushing and nervous and "I think you're amazing. Can I have a picture please? Will you sign my DVD? Can I have your babies?" in a little tiny voice. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:08 am

Brian wrote:
LoL, I yelled the strip thing whilst sober.

I'll probably just turn into a giggling kid when I meet Syn all blushing and nervous and "I think you're amazing. Can I have a picture please? Will you sign my DVD? Can I have your babies?" in a little tiny voice. Haha.
I have never met a famous person so I have no idea what I'll be like. He might be just there like ;) LOL.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

Number of posts : 8734
Localisation : In a walking cliche, surrounded by fluffy bunnies and pretty flowers! Like the giant homo I am.

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 am

I'll probably actually be really calm. I mean I spoke to Gerard like he was just someone on the street, y'know? It wasn't until after I broke down in the middle of Nottingham high street in disbelief. Hopefully I won't make too much of a tit out of myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:14 am

If you do. We will just film it and put it on youtube. LOL.

I mat dance, I tend to dance randomly, especially in the street when I think people are watching me or staring at me. Like with my mum in Burger King. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

Number of posts : 10056

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 am

Everytime me and Emma meet famous people at first we are like sad Looking at them. LOL. With the guys from Annihilator and Sancitity, we hung out with them for like, over an hour so they were like friends to us. And Chad from Shiny Toy Guns... well, you know, we talked to him like a normal guy cos at the time we thought he was. I talked to him about ocean views and how pretty Bournemouth was, Emma looked at his crotch and said " Whoa shit dude, didn't mean to be looking at your crotch..." and Talie was just going on and on about how we had met Gerard right at this spot and then kissing the floor where he had stood. and Lucy was just like "Shouldn't we go in? When is FOB starting?" And then the whole him asking if we were excited about Fall Out Boy and we were like "Yeah..." In like the most bored tone ever. Hahaha.
That was funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Randomness   General Randomness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Randomness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2